Saturday, November 04, 2006

Free Trial Campaign

What a week it has been. After a long break, the students came back with a lot of unmarked homework. We're all going nuts at the centre trying to finish all the marking as soon as we can.

I feel like I have constant headache, trying to prepare for the free trial campaign.

Today we had our first Parents' Orientation. I hope by next week more people are aware of our free trial campaign. In trying to spread the news, we've decided to give 3 flyers each to our students, so that they can give them to their friends. We didn't think the students would be excited. Our tag line was, "Give them to your 3 good friends so that they can experience the program!" We had a lot of different feedback. Here they are:

1) "Haiyoooo! I have more than 3 good friends!"
2) "Never mind, I don't think my friends want to do homework like me"
3) "Give me more, at my school, a lot of them ah.....their maths, not nice" (meaning: alot of my school mates are not good in maths.)
4) "Teacher! you gave me 4!....NAH! " while giving me back the extra flyer.
5) "My three good friends are S...,M,...and P...." .... they're all our existing students!!!
6)"Teacher give me more, I will put in my neighbour's post box!"

No comments: