Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Inhale Inhale....Exhale!

Last week, we had a week long break. I did nothing at the centre at all, except on Friday I swung by just to check my mail. Today, I felt a bit loss. Funny how I can adjust easily to being the lady of leisure.

November is going to be a busy month. Free Trial Campaign, Advance Student Honour Roll Presentation, fellow Instructor's birthday, 4 Parents Orientation Presentation, meetings with existing parents, Royalty Payment, Salary payment, bills to pay, Hari Raya dinners to attend over the weekend.... oh yeah, and I have to breath, bath, breakfast, be bad and be good!!!!! All happening in the month of November!!!!!

I'm already exhausted!

Latest on Preschool Class : bought one student's table from IKEA = RM155.
bought picture frames to motivate students with pictures & details
about students who have completed the program. I have 2!!!
RM15 each.
bought boxes to organize the area around "me" = RM12 for 2

I did well on budgeting this time....I think!

No comments: