Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

I had no idea how lost i'd be not being in the centre for more than 5 days. Thank god for my long drive up north yesterday. Today, I did a lot of printing for the centre. Signs, charts and posters. The ink in my printer needs replenishing now.

I want to create a better environment for the English area. Thinking of starting work tomorrow. I wish I can sleep at the centre for one night. I'd bring my sleeping bag and just chill out there all by myself. Sounds cool huh?

A few of my students were nice enough to ask me if I'd be going anywhere during the long break.

Starting on Thursday, I'm going to train my team leaders to take care of my Feedback. It's time to let go some of my important tasks. I want to c0ncentrate on my kindy students and also meetings with parents.

No comments: