Thursday, February 22, 2007

Quiet day


Today was an easy day. A lot of the students are still in holiday mood. I had a good exercise walking from the Maths area to the English area and back to the Maths area. I managed to get some things organized at my corner. I just love my new corner.

Inesh and Ishan decided to take up English for March. I tested Ishan first. On one of the test, he had to read a sentence and match the picture with a line. When he read "Bob is throwing a ball", he was expected to match it with a picture of a boy throwing a ball. However, he joined the sentence with a picture of 2 cats chasing a mouse. So, I asked him, "Are you sure this is Bob throwing a ball????" He said yes. I asked why, and he said because when Bob throws the ball, the ball goes up in the air, and the cats and the mice were chasing the ball. So I left it that way.

Inesh refused to be tested, but when he saw Ishan's test, he made a comment. He said..."That's EASYYYYYY!!!!" So I managed to test him and was happy to start English on Monday.

No comments: