Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Back from the dark....

I took 5 days off from my centre last week. Chilling out here and there not thinking about the centre wasn't an easy task. However I needed it. I tried meditating, I tried knitting, I tried baking, I tried not living with my mobile phone around me.....just back to basic.

This week, I'm back and I felt like hugging all my staff and students. I miss them.

It seems that everyone was alright. I guess my training paid off.

This week, preparation for the free trial has to be made. I've decided to limit our intake again.

I'll only take an important role in giving the parents a preview...but will start letting my team leaders to handle the students' orientation. I'm taking the back seat bit by bit now.

I hope I'll be able to just be with the kindy students more from now. They keep me going......

No comments: