Thursday, April 19, 2007

Surprise visit!

Last Tuesday, I expected 3 new students....but 6 came to start their free trial, and one unexpected visit from an old student who have stopped 4 years ago. He's of course bigger. From the day he stopped, I never stopped thinking about him. He had learning difficulties and at times had to be warded to drain out the fluid in his head. I was told children with this kind of sickness don't usually live for very long. I kept wondering if he's still around and I nearly cried when I saw him at the door on Tuesday.

I asked him if he can remember me, and he smiled and nodded. I was soooooooo HAPPY!!!

In the beggining, when he first joined, I had difficulties in pronouncing his name. You try it in one breath..... ArfakhsyadZ .... that's his name!!!!!!

:)

No comments: