Wednesday, July 18, 2007

English Teacher Dilemma - AGAIN!

Last Monday, my English Teacher ran away.

I hired a new English Teacher in May. After training her and guiding her with the Englsih area, I let her handle my English students. However, lately, she's been telling my other staff of her personal problem. I didn't really mind taking in someone with personal problem as long as they can do their work.

Two weeks ago, she came in on Thursday morning, looking happy and was talking with us. She was even smiling. However, after lunch she dissapeared. At about 2:30 I received a text message on my mobile phone from her fiance telling me she's not well and had to go home. On Friday, she never appeared. So the first thing I did on Monday morning was to question her. But I told her to take all my points positively. She joined us for lunch, which was rare. We even shared a pizza!!!! Right after that, she DISSAPEARED!!!!

Anyway, I've had enough headache with my English teachers. I've decided, once and for all, I want to take over my English Department. My Maths assistants are all capable of handling my students. I still get to evaluate the Maths students before they leave the centre, so I think it's quite fair.

"English students.......I'm at your service!!!!!"

No comments: