Thursday, November 29, 2007

Being upset

Lately I've been bugged by an internal problem. Internal as in within the centre. I found out that my staff have not been too happy with each other. It all started with an ex staff, making an appearing act again.

I've been blessed with capable staff, but not always. One of my long serving staff has even become an instructor herself. I am very proud of that fact. However, I believe I'm not the reason why she became one. I don't think I have inspired her enough to open one. I'm not being modest but that's the fact.

Years ago, before she left, she had wanted to become a salon owner. It didn't work out for her, and had asked for a job back from me. I have nothing against her personally but I just had bad experiences with taking ex staff back. In saying that, I did...this year...and beginning to feel the heat!

Last week, when I had my special guests, I didn't feel too good about leaving my centre somehow. Lucky enough for me, both instructors were so understanding and decided to have their private time shopping. When I reached the centre, I discovered that my ex staff turned instructor had been there all along. I was never informed of her visit.I managed to have a talk with her.....but now, at the centre, I don't feel "her friends" were happy about my actions. I am though!! I had to do what I had to do!

I just pray that there'll not be any kind of riot in my centre. Enough chaos in Kuala Lumpur last weekend!!!

No comments: