Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm moving on!!!!!

I hate war. I hate any kind of confrontations. I definitely do not like to see people getting angry. However, when I got really upset, I quietly became angry and shared my anger with my fellow friends.

Today, I decided to face the problem by talking to each and every staff, one by one.

All things sorted and what's been bugging me was settled with diplomacy. I gave them space to voice out their opinion too. I did a lot of sharing. Sharing about what i've been through and how I feel about the things and why I am still running the centre.

I clearly told them, whatever I'm doing for the centre is to keep a happy and conducive environment for the students. Everything is for the students. Bickering and unhappiness would only make the surrounding gloom and dark and not approachable.

I'm very happy to say that we're all back to being happy again. Everyone now know their roles in the centre, and it makes me easier to run the business.

I told them, next year, we have to work harder to get our students to become more independent and we have to work harder to motivate them.

No comments: