Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I want to be just like you!

Today Megan came in happily. She caught me by surprise. I was concentrating with my work and didn't see her coming. Suddenly she blurted out "I just cut my hair!!!" Hearing that, I nearly jumped up.

She decided to try her new set of work with me, instead of in her Maths class. I was alright with it.

After finishing her work, while waiting, she started her interview. She asked what I had to do to become an Instructor. After explaining the basic, she asked me more and more questions that I never thought a 7 year old would ask.

"Did you have to pay anyone to get the students?"
"Did you have to get all you teachers yourself?"
"How long did you take to get more than 100 students....." and on and on and on....

In the end, I asked her, "Do you want to be an instructor?" She said "Yes! Just like you!!!"

After correcting her mistakes and just before she left, she turned back and said "I also want to be a doctor!" I asked "How about the instructor job?" "That's only going to be my part time job!" said little miss advance.

No comments: