Sunday, December 23, 2007

One more day...

Tomorrow, will be the last day for this year. After that, I'll be on holiday. I will take this long break as an opportunity to recharge, recap and reorganise my planning for the centre.

I've all planned down for at least the first 2 months. Implementing it will be another story.

I've been through a lot this year. With a not so sunny personal life, to a little hiccups at the centre. I think I've done quite well, in supporting and guiding the students this year. I want to do more for next year, no matter what. Now I understand what being an educator is all about. It's not for yourself. It's for the children. It's for the community. It's for the future.

My calling is teaching...and guiding the students to become a better person than what I have been. Everyday, we want to be better and better.

Happy New Year to all and let us all look forward to a more challenging year, because if there's no challenge, there'll be no learning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays Myende.