Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2008 Vision Seminar

This year, it's all about learning from excellent students. In general, instructors did not understand why we have to learn from excellent students because they're already clever and will do well in their studies. The way I see it is, when you learn from them, you can encourage the "not" excellent students on how to deal with their weaknesses.

I have had the opportunities to learn from so many excellent instructors around Asia and Oceania. I've been to Australia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand and Japan to witness and observe centres. Now is the time to apply what I have learned.

This year, in December, there'll be a big celebration in conjunction with our 50th year. I am reluctant to attend because of some personal reasons. However, today, I've made up my mind that.....I should be part of it. I do not want to look back and not remembering celebrating the 50th year Anniversary.

So, Tokyo Dome.....here I come!!!!

No comments: