Wednesday, January 16, 2008

3rd week of the year and already busy

70% of the Maths students have done their Re-Diagnostic Test. One had the cheek to ask what I'd give her if she did well in the test. I told her everyone is doing it, so there's nothing to give out when someone did well.

I need to start planning for "My Bird Park excursion" by this weekend. We'll get help from Jennifer, her husband and other volunteers.

Things are looking up at the centre. That is always the case to keep me going. This week the flu bug hit me, and all I want to do it stay home and be under the cover. Funny though that my flu bug is always shy to tickle my throat so much when I'm at the centre. So, everything is under control. I'm not spreading anything around.

To date I have 21 new enrolments. This year, I'm looking into expansion. I am ready. No more distraction and I can stay focus.

No comments: