Friday, January 11, 2008

Reunion after reunion

I have been amusing myself with being involved with our BBGS reunion committee lately. To start the ball rolling, I have done 2 mini reunions so far. Yesterday's reunion was a hit. 10 turned up and everyone was happy. We exchanged presents and we shared out the bill!

I haven't seen some of them for ages. 3 of them have not seen me for 20 years. Funny how we all still looked the same.

Yesterday, some of the topic being discussed were about lasik operation for the eyes, nicest frames for glasses. It got me wonder what would the topics be in the next 10 years. Dentures and hip replacement? Botox and Liposuction? God knows.

We're all looking forward to our Class of '88 Reunion in April. I'm working hard to get in shape. Thanks to Yoga, Salsa Classes and Masala Dance, I've already lost quite a bit!!!

No comments: