Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday and activities

I have been quite active lately. Realizing the fact that I'm not getting any younger and my body will hate me if I don't start to treat it right, I enrolled myself in an exercise centre. 3 times a week I'll be jumping about with Salsa dance, Masala Dance (Hindi Like dance) and Power Yoga. Yesterday I had to miss one of the class, so I decided to take up the offer to walk up Taman Melawati Hill. Got up at 7:15 and rushed out.

It was a nice peaceful walk. We took about an hour to go up and down the hill. My friend, Sharon is a committee member to save the hill from being abused by developers, so we had to stop a few times to say hello to the residence.

I'm going to spend the whole day baking today and am going to try my skills in cake decorating. Next week I'll have a real cake decorating class with Azreen.

No comments: