Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've been a good citizen lately

I've been busy, and last night I sat down and listed down what i've done this last one week.

1) formed a peer counseling group for my "facebook" group list. It is with intention to help the youngsters to open up instead of suffering silently. I have appointed a few mentors (seniors in the group) and hoping for these mentors to be able to help the teens with their everyday problem. I did not limit the problem because I know it's never easy to be a teenager.

2) working with a friend, who's organising a talk about raising teens. The problem and how to tackle them. This is still under planning, but by end of the week, the flyers will be out.

3) compiling receipts and bills for my accountant for the tax submission.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

No comments: