Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A new day for me


Today, after many months of heart ache and head ache with a certain staff, I feel like dark clouds have moved away from my windows. I feel the future is so bright, I had to wear shades...ok ok ... that was from a song. But I do feel like singing all day.

Instead, I rearranged the tables and made the classroom look better. And suddenly all the positive charges kept coming to me.

First, I made a rough calculation of my students' enrolment based on the recent report and I've passed the 200 marker! it's 205 to be exact!!!

Second, I'm no longer having to give someone an over rated salary, for the small amount of responsibility she was given.

Third, 100 % of my Higher Level Maths are Independent Learners, 70% of my FRACTION group are Learning to do things without much help and slowly, but surely, my TIMES and DIVIDE group will be trained by my staff to become independent learners as well.

I'm happy, but must try to get enough sleep.

No comments: