Monday, June 30, 2008

I want I want....

Little Zahra has always tried to get my attention when she's at the centre. She's not enrolled as a student but she always tags along when her brother and sister come to the centre. The truth is....I always try to get attention from her because little girls like her, I just can't resist to hug and kiss. Talk about Kissy Pooh!

One time, I made her count frm 1 to 10 so that I can give her a sticker and she did. In return I get to hug and kiss her.

Today, she walked in and told my Admin Assistant, Kak Wan that she's there to see me. She could talk quite well, and she's only 3!!!

I was of course happy to see her. I asked her "What can I do for you today Zahra?". "I want a test!!!!" she demanded. ~~~Just like that!~~~

So I tested her and was very impressed that she could recognize numbers from 1 to 10. I wanted to see if she could recognize numbers more than 10 and tried 12. She said "that's 1 and that's 2!" while pointing at the numbers. That's smart huh?

Somehow, she reminds me of this little person I've met in Osaka 3 years ago. She must be about the same age. Oh! how much I adored her!

No comments: