Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dissertation????

Recently i was introduced by an old friend to her good friend. She hasn't seen him for a long time and wanted to catch up again. I came along just to enjoy the afternoon. Surprisingly, HE turned out to be a former student from my primary school. I almost screamed (not that I can scream with this husky voice!!!) when I found out we used to go to the same Kindy. What a small small world this world has become.

He is pursuing his Masters in Education and AGAIN!!!! I am at the right position to answer some questions for his dissertation.

I love talking about my work. My journey. My Joy. And the sweat and tears, of course. Last week, he gobsmacked me with his first question. My top 5 difficulties in running a centre.

My answers: (1)Managing Staff, (2)Communication with Parents, (3)Managing students from different age group, (4)Non-stop studying on instructors part and (5)As a big organisation, instructors are expected to participate in a lot of activities apart from our already busy schedule.

2 comments:

sotongh said...

husky voice?
woo hoo...

Leonie said...

Hi! Just popping in to day - loved meeting you at the conference and thank you so much for your lovely gift! Leonie