Friday, November 13, 2009

One of those day!

Waking up today, I didn't feel like springing out of bed. However, I managed to reach the centre on time. Throughout the day, things happened around me and I felt better by end of the day.

During our class hour, we had all the "big shots" children coming all at the same time and they were stuck at the centre because of the stormy weather. They know each other from their family circle of friends, so the centre became noisy. I enjoyed it somehow....but I was not sure if the parents at the waiting area were.

In the afternoon, I received a letter from my pen friend of 27 years. She's from Finland. She brought happy news for me. She planned to travel all the way from Finland to Phuket for new year. I am trying to make my way there during the first week of January to meet her for the weekend. This is awesome because I have something to look forward to.

happy happy!!

No comments: