Thursday, July 29, 2010

End of July

It's already the 2nd half of the year. I was kind of nervous in June. I was nervous if all my students decide to just be absent in July and August. I was nervous if H1N1 would come back. I was nervous if I don't have enough funds to pay the salary again.

I received our detailed "performance report" yesterday and quickly looked into it. From the report, I should see the performance of my centre this year as to compared to last year. I'm doing way better this year. Alhamdulillah!!!! The most important thing now is....I must sustain. I must push myself till end of the year to make things happen.

In August, many of my students have either taken their homework for the month, or are going to be absent. I hope it's not the beginning of a difficult journey again. Ok....this is a business after all. I just have to take the risk and be cool about it.

No comments: