Saturday, July 31, 2010

A known fact

I'm now back to being single.Apart from not having a partner, life hasn't changed much. I've always been an independent person and always had to make ends meet for my family and I.

It wasn't easy to say all these out, but I'm more stable now and I do feel comfortable acknowledging that. I was scared and embarrassed in the beginning, but the more I am open about it, the more I'm accepted as I am. I do get personal remarks from close friends about it, but it's just in the passing. I am no longer bothered by it and am able to move on with my life.

My ex is getting married next weekend. I've not been in touch with him for a long time. I do wish him well and hope for him to have a better marriage. I am not upset, nor am I angry. I'm just grateful that I had a chance to experience a life with him. Have a blessed one my friend.

No comments: