Saturday, August 21, 2010

Conversation with Kushi

Kushi : How old are you Teacher?
Me : guess
Kushi : 33?
Me: I'll let you guess 2 more times
Kushi: 32?
Me: No
Kushi: 31??????

Me: No. I'm 38
Kushi : Oh! you're older than my mom. She's 34, and my dad is 35 (talk about giving it all out...children are children)
Me : really?
Kushi : do you have children?
Me: No

Kushi: How come? my parents are younger than you, but they have me and my brother
Me: different people have different Life dearie.
Kushi: Why?
Me: that's what we call life. You cannot have the same kind of life as other people. You have to be happy with what you have. You'll grow up and will have your kind of life ok? But you must always be happy with your surroundings. Then you'll always be a happy person.

Kushi : silent.

Kushi means Happiness...and that's what I believe she will always have. As for me, it's Kabhi Kushi, Kabhi Gum. (that's in Hindi!)

No comments: