Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Perfect Team

I'm part of a dynamic and positive team. Just being in this team uplifted my spirits all over again. Funny how positive energy can be felt when we're all together. All of us came from different background and beliefs, but are all working towards the same goals.

I'm talking about my Perfect Fit team. I've spent 12 years teaching children Maths and English. It's such a fulfilling job. With Perfect Fit (my 2nd job) I'm also educating people how a change of lifestyle can lead to better health. It's pretty exciting to see students losing fats and weight right before your eyes within 45 days. Amazingly enough, when one of the coach tried doing this correspondingly with a student abroad, the method worked just as well. 

I'm here to share the positive vibes I get from the team...through a video prepared by our Head Coach!!!!

 http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=sxzGrI2YOT4 (still in the workshop)

No comments: