Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Mini Library

I was invited by the head office to share with the other instructors about my mini library. Funny enough, I was excited about it because I have always been passionate about my library. I started small and we are still not all that big, but my students are enjoying the library very much.now as we have many books.

Books were donated and bought over the years.

I have 3 presentations to do. My first  was in Johore.

The truth, I waited till the last minute to prepare the whole thing. I even wrote the speech on the night itself and completed it the very same morning the presentation were to take place. I pulled it through and managed to get good comments from the instructors.

I hope to do a better presentation in Kuala Lumpur.

** was reviewed as short and sweet.

No comments: