Sunday, September 05, 2010

Shrink!

I started seeing a counselor 3 months ago. I just felt I had some issues to resolve and needed to see someone to help me straighten it up. 

Last Friday was my last session with the therapist. I've been through quite a bit of changes, and for the last 3 months, she has helped me through and all the exercises given to me have helped me a lot with my self-esteem, I'm glad I made the decision to have this 3 months session. I was feeling lower than low. The more I talk about my feelings, the lower I'd get. 

I love my friends, and they've been a good support, but seeing a counselor helped me put some things in perspective. 

It's now up to me to make things better and it's up to me to shape my life the way I wanted it to be. Decisions and aims were made.....and I'm open to changes. 

No comments: