Monday, January 17, 2011

The journey continues

I have stopped writing in this blog cos I was in a terrible state of mind. Things have gotten better and I'm ready to report again.

I have finally decided to hand in the Letter of Intention to the head office. I should be looking into "freedom" latest by June this year.

A lot is in store. I met someone 2 years ago and we are finally seriously dating now and started to talk about our future life together. In my future life, i will have to embrace a life of a diplomat's wife.  First assignment for me: Helsinki, Finland. Who could have dreamed of that??? My very first pen-pal came from Finland. A place called Kausala. Been writing to her since I was 12. Little did I know that my "journey" as a gypsy will start in that very country.

i shall start preparing myself. When Mr Diplomat asked me what is the thing that I'd like to bring from Malaysia if I have to leave Malaysia. I took a moment and the first thing I could think of was...spices!!!!!!!!! yeah it's related to food!!!

No comments: