Monday, April 25, 2011

Will keep praying!!!!

The National Conference weekend was a challenging one. It gave me some kind of mixed feelings. Good and bad.

I managed to secure a meeting with the Big Boss and 2 other staff. I managed to say out all the things that's been bothering me and things that needed clarification. Mr O whom I had admired so much before turned out to be a "dodo" after all. From the meeting, I can gather that he just can't make a concrete decision. The way he explained things, how to value a centre, how much value I should put on the business.....seems that to him instructors are not important anymore.  What he preaches during the National Conference.....I think he himself felt guilty about it. At the end of the conference, he even looked nervous and could not see eye to eye with me. I just hope it's nothing else that he's hiding cos if he is, he's wasting a lot of people's time.

At this point, I just pray and hope that everyone is working sincerely. We're putting around 230 students future at stake. I hope they realize it.

My battle is not over. They have agreed to have an orientation for my candidates this Thursday. Even though my previous candidates pulled out yesterday, I still have some hope for new ones. I'm meeting the new one tomorrow. Please please please....make this work.

No comments: