Thursday, May 12, 2011

I finally received the letter from Mr O that my time is almost up, and I have to start making plans to pack up to close by June. That crushed me terribly! I have never felt so desparate then to save the centre from being closed. I went berserk in my mind and emotionaly. I made contact with the accountant and asked for her opinion. She kinda put things in perspective and I am now so determined to do everything I can to keep the centre running.
I sent Mr O an email earlier asking him to extend my final date, and decided to write another one to inform him that if there isn't any solution to this problem, I'd rather retract my letter and stay until i get a replacement. I'd rather sacrifice my future for a bit for this.
I seriously can't see my students' faces and their parents if this happen.

No comments: