Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm on my way to Singapore by bus and I have always find it relaxing to have some quiet time alone in the bus. 5 hours of doing anything I like. I do like to travel.

I am also thinking about a few things. When things get a little heavy in my head, I remind myself to live life a day at a time. I should not worry about the future as everything is in god's hand. I should also not grief about the past as what's done or happened, let them all be bygone.

I'm reading this book called 'how starbucks saved my life'. How this guy had everything in life; family, good job, beautiful home and money one day lost it all. What had happened to me for the last few months almost felt that way. I was so scared and sad. I could have lost my mind losing it all.

From now on, I must plan more carefully. I have to also be extra careful about money. No more multi level marketing intervention whatsoever!

No comments: