Friday, May 06, 2011

Not as wanted.

Ms Y broke my heart. She rejected the invitation for 2nd interview. Un-thought of. All these while I prayed that the office would accept her and I must have forgotten to pray for her to accept us. I'm back to square one right now.

My only hope is for the office to accept my request to extend. I'm scared shit though as the last centre that has done that was rejected. She is now closed.

A few friends and even Juha suggested that I retract my Letter of Intention, and I guess that's the only thing that is left to be done. I will sacrifice for my students until I get a proper replacement. Spoke to Juha and he's supportive of the idea. He gave me a lot of words of encouragement. I hope he'll still have the heart for me once these are all done. I have confident he will.

I'm still waiting for a letter from the big boss before considering the next action. Friends have started to pass the words around and we're getting feedback. I need time to first interview all the candidates before I send them to the office.

I am not selling it at a high price. Just enough to pay back all the debt and a little bit of pocket money.

No comments: