Tuesday, February 28, 2012

the tough gets going and going ....

Today was not any easier as to compared to yesterday. Early in the morning I was woken up by a BBM from a loyal staff warning me to be careful about 2 other staff. I've been feeling uneasy lately around them. I had a feeling it has to do with the Provident Fund Issue. I have been trying to pay, but we had no sufficient fund. I ended up being offered a loan from my staff. what an embarrassment!!! but i had to do it as to protect myself. Made payment, and banked in the salary and had a long chat with the two staff who have made be feel uneasy lately.

Showed them the evidence of my payment and told them to have some consideration about the whole issue as it's just tough for us.

I feel like like should just let go of my centre without a successor. Hoping for a real good windfall to come my way and I will start giving the 3 months notice.

I'm just tired and depressed and I want my life back. I want to live what is left of my life. Many times I don't feel like I have all that long to live. Don't really know why.

I hope life will change its direction real soon.

Amin.

No comments: