Friday, May 04, 2012

Friends forever? or Not?

In life, we meet many people who sometimes turn out to be friends and some family. Some stay as friends, some come and go. Many friends cross our path, then go and come back again. Some were never in your life, then became close friends at one point in your life, then decides there's no chemistry and gone forever.

I'm blessed with many friends. I am blessed with a gift to make friends. I love those who are always in contact and respect you as a friend. I love those who cherish your presence. I love those who find love and happiness in being friends with me.

However, I'm only human. I make mistakes. I say the wackiest things at the wrong time. I dislike grumpy people. I hate people who like to swear and only have hate for other people. I wish to not be with friends who turn out this way. I don't wish to be around negative friends.

Life in itself is already full of challenge. Although it hurts to move on and forget about friends who have marked your life, sometimes, moving on is the only solution. Moving on and letting go. 

No comments: