Monday, May 07, 2012

Missing....

Every month, when my hormone starts to act up (it gets worse after i turned 40-or was it because the love of my life is away??) i get weepy. I cry for many reasons.

Tonight it's all about missing someone.

AYAH:  how I wish he is still around. but if he is still around, I don't think I'd be as independent and as strong as I am right now. Allah has planned everything for a reason. I so miss him. I still cry like a baby sometimes wanting him to be by my side and protecting me once again. I feel very low and weak right now. I have no one I can run to and cry for help. My mother is there to support me emotionally. Alhamdulillah. Al-Fatihah to my beloved Ayah.

JUHA:  I miss his presence. Him being around give me some kind of strength when my heart is torn. He has a calming way to make me think sensibly. I pray that everything from now on will be much easier for us both. It has been challenging for the last 3 years, but we know our love is pure.

No comments: