Friday, May 04, 2012

open as usual...

The centre is still running. My wish to downsize it is not really a good idea, but my wish to reduce the overhead is happening. Izza is leaving this month. In fact tomorrow is her last day. She's been helpful with the Multiplication and Division area.

Restructuring is not too difficult this time. the number of students is under 200 right now. Manju is going to take care of the marking and preparing of C and D. and Chelvi will be helping with teaching C & D. I will be in charge of the lowest to 2A and C & D. Fun!!!

The good news is, training of successors will start next week. So, we'll have extra help starting next week. I do hope from now on, it'll be smooth and in the end, a successful take-over.

Financial wise, it's been tough. too tough to think. BUT, next month is my trip to Siem Reap. I don't even know how that happened. And again, thanks to my good friend, I am also going for the National Conference and the South East Asia & Oceania Conference on the first weekend of June.

Tough it may be.....but life goes on. 

No comments: