Thursday, June 21, 2012

Overwhelming!

Everything that is around me is moving. Forward, backward and all directions.

The take over looks like it's happening. We now have a candidate who will be going for her 3 days training and the 2nd interview. From the first interview, the office claimed that they were not fully convinced that she is the one. My candidate has good communication skill but lacks maturity and diplomacy in her dealings. I suppose with trainings and time, she will improve.

J has finally accepted a new post in Afghanistan. He feels this is the only way he can get things to move faster. Things between us that is.

My 'group' of friends are no longer communicating much to me. I think its best for me. It's not good to be around friends who are not too comfortable with my presence. What's the point when you keep hurting. Set youself free!

Every week is a different set of new story.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: