Thursday, July 05, 2012

so freakin' uncomfortable......

I don't know why I feel so messed up. I must list down all the positive things that happen to me on a daily basis. Here I am in this semi darkness and listening to surah reading from my blackberry.

Negative today: had to pay RM2,200 to get back my car.
                         ran around and felt like I was everywhere the whole day.
                         had a meeting with Rini and Azura, just to confirm that they're not taking over.
                         Kelly looking so negative about most things that's happening, and more when I                        mentioned about wanting an appointment with the GM.
                         Pakcik Adam (Ayah's cousin passed away)

Positive today : I got back the car without a single scratch.
                        The day went by very smoothly. We were at the right place and at the right time.
                         The weather was cool and not sunny at all.
                         Was determined to turn things around at the centre.
                          Managed a yassin for Pakcik Adam. (period is after 2 weeks, so i can pray and  do  yassin)
                         I received a letter from Bank Rakyat telling me I can come and collect RM1,277.67 from them.
                        Kak Sharifah Zain allowed me to take 2 jubah for Hari Raya with monthly payment.
                         Juha is thinking about me...as he sent me an sms before he left.

No comments: