Friday, April 28, 2006

a monster and a monster in the making


Everything was calm today. cute faced boy and brothers behaved alright. He was transferred to my centre last year. I still remember the first time he threw tantrum. for 1 hour, i had to make sure he stayed at one corner. He wasn't noisy but very violent. I was bitten, scratched, pinched ... u name it...... Surprisingly, before our closing time, his mom brought him in and he said sorry and gave me a hug. How could you hate a little one like that? With his bright eyes..chubby cheeks and cute mouth.

I remember a funny incident that happened last year. In October, I decided to curl my hair. I don't even know why!!!! After doing so, I did expect a few comments from the students.... but i only got one comment. Little Miss Yokohama who was 6 yrs old has always been observant. She even noticed the smell of my hand lotion and never failed to say it out.
The minute she walked in the classroom, she came straight to me and asked, "Did you do something to your hair?", I answered , "I think so..." "You curled your hair!!!!"...she discovered...But looked kind of worried. Kept asking me a few times after that why I decided to do so.... Anyway, before she left, we had to discuss about her performance for the day.All was well and good, so she was heading towards the door....suddenly I saw her coming back...and....

Guess what she said ??**^%%$$#&^*.... ""I know why you curled your hair!!!!! It's for HALLOWEEEEEEN!!!!!!! You are going to be a MONSTER!!!!!""

And walked away looking all pleased, because she thought she discovered the reason behind my curly hair!

Hmmmmmmm, before haloween, I actually straightened my hair back to normal!

4 comments:

Yam Plant (: said...

Hi Ende,
I read ur blog ,its very nice!!!!
You should be a writer because ure very good in writing(typing).I'm surfing the net now at nani's hse. Later Yasmeen and all are coming to celebrate my birthday here. U also coming kan? Hey ,u know wat!!??!?! Wen Mama came back from secret recipe, she opened the cake box and then .... , seriously ende, u will really laugh........ it said "Happy Birthday 11" instead of " Happy Birthday Maryam"!!!! ahahhaha )>:{
I WAS SO FURIOUS BUT THEN.... its just wrong spelling..., i dont care ....... as long its a cake!
That thing makes me really,really laugh!!! Its just sooo funny!!!! I mean,like ,how can they put 11!?!?!? 11 isn't a name is it??? haha hehe hohho hahahohohehehah .....so funny la
Anyway, i have to go now....
Hope u read my comment!!!!
Happy Laughing!!!! hahaha
haha :)
Maryam
(I am online now ,..... just to tell you.)

Minimalista Wannabe said...

hi maryam, i'm glad u like what i wrote. be a writer??? hmm i don't think i'm up to that standard yet. Even if i can, what would i write about??? my weekends with my funny ah beng and gorgeous (that's you and marissa!) nieces?????? Apart from that, i think you are the only person who's reading my blog. hey....if it gets interesting enough....maybe i can book the blog

Pais パイス said...

Wo0t

Yam Plant (: said...

Yes its true ende
U should be a writer! a professional one!
maryam