Monday, April 24, 2006

when the going gets tough...the tough gets going...


Today wasn't really what I would call the greatest day of my teaching life. Nothing bad happened, but it wasn't all that interesting. Early in the morning, while feeling all charged up about creating a new area for our English program, my only English Assistant decided to break the news that she's leaving at the end of next month. After consoling myself for a few hours, I see the brighter side of it. I get to hire new assistants and the students will get to experience new adventure with the new teachers. I'm interviewing tomorrow anyway.

Thinking back of the time when I first got miss O- as in round.... (our English Assistant) it made me wonder if she's ever grateful for what we have done. Anyway, we had some good memories. Two years of good prize giving party. She organized games for both years. The kids enjoyed it.

A few students did call her names in the beginning but it stopped. I'm not in the best mood, so I can't think of anything funny the students have said. ...let me see....


i really can't think of any..today is one tough day.......

No comments: