Friday, May 26, 2006

Thank god for the sun!!!!!!!!



Today was a challenging day for all of us at the centre. With rain outside, and the frog croaking, students coming in wanting extra homework for one week (school holiday!), 30 students came at the same time demanding for attention, phone ringing non stop, mommies and daddies wanting to drop by to say hello, one side of my heel came off..... ah well...at least it rained and kept the earth wet, there are still frogs jumping around happily, I still have students who still want to learn and willing to do homework to become better in what they are doing, there are still people calling us wanting to talk to us, there are still mommies and daddies who are friendly to us, I still have shoes to wear when walking outside. ..... I should not complain.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the 2 weeks holidays for the students. When we started the class today, little hindustani boy came. Little hindustani has 5 yrs of history with me. I think somehow he feels like I'm his sister or auntie. He was diagnosed with ADHD and has a slight autism. Today, he came in grinning from ear to ear..... but 10 minutes after arrival, when I told him that we'll still be around next week and not closing, he immediately became agitated. I just laughed because I knew he was going to react that way. But what's hilarious was, telling me that I should be closing next week, because he doesn't think anyone would be coming and was annoyed because he thinks I only think about money. I laughed hearing it coming from an 11 yr old. Only if he knew...... he must think I'm running a supermarket ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»