Monday, August 21, 2006

Heart of steel


This whole week is the government school's holiday. It's the whole week of everything going haywire. It started on Thursday where students came and asked for the whole week's homework.


August isn't a busy month at all. Which is fine. I'm just preparing for September, where a lot will come back from the summer break. As far as I can remember, most of the students that go away for summer will come back chubbier and tanner. It's usually nice to see them again after so many weeks.


I can't wait to see Little Miss Punjabi. She's only 5 but is tall and big. She can pass for 7 years old. One time she came in wearing a nice short pink skirt that has Barbie Doll's face all over and was wearing a purple stoking. When i complimented her on her beautiful attire, she was proud. To my surprise, she was actually very proud of her new purple stoking that goes all the way up to her waist. Can you guess how she showed me???? "all the way up!!!!"


Last week, I felt like I could collapse from heart attack when "Ketul" came back on Friday. DOn't really know why his mom sent him two days in a row. He was acting up real good. He even cried in the end. Thank god his maid was around, so I just had to leave him to her.


What if a teacher has a weak heart?


No comments: