Saturday, August 26, 2006

The pain


My never ending staff problem is back. Well, I don't actually know if I have a problem anymore or not. I fell all numb now when it comes to problem relating to that. Anyway, the good news is, Miss Environtmental has decided not to look for another job until next year when things have settled down. I made her an offer a few months ago, but didn't want her to feel that I was stopping her from getting a better job. Having graduated as an engineer and all. She's been to many places looking for a job. She was offered a few, but nothing seems to make her happy there. She said she can't find a better place than our centre. I was actually glad to hear it.


I'm interviewing this Monday and Tuesday, but now thinking about it, I might as well fully utilize my existing staff. I have to really make use of My brother. He's working there, and he's not been given a real big responsibility and I'm paying for his car for goodness sake! I just have to work harder during the 1st two weeks of September.


I actually made a loss in August. I hope I'll recover in September and months after that.



2 comments:

Pais パイス said...

Heheheehe

Minimalista Wannabe said...

hi Pais, sorry i wasn't at your brother's wedding! I heard it was fun. Now you know why I wasn't there!!! he he he...(after reading that!)