Monday, August 28, 2006

While I was trying to sleep.....


Over the weekend, I've made some action plans for the next 4 months for this year. Something about spending the weekend at my Mom's and being able to work in the garden under the hot sun made me think and had a brainstorming session while trying to sleep.

Now I can't tell, whether I couldn't sleep because I was brainstorming or I was brainstorming because I could not sleep.

First action plan will be to reorganize the Management Team. I'll still be the Chief Instructor, under me, will be, Maths Department, English Department and Administration. Maths will be divided into 2 sections. 1-higher level studies which will be headed by Miss Environtmental and 2-lower level which will be taken care by Mrs Mommy. I will also head the English Department and Ms Italiano will assist me. In order to do that, I'll have to get Maths Assistants to do feedback for me. I'll not be seeing the students, but i'll keep the handshake before you leave tradition with "all" the students.

Since I started that handshake tradition early last year, I feel certain closeness towards the students. I can't forgo that!

Administration will be under ... who else???? Mrs Admin. She's just so good at it. At times, I wonder how I managed without her years ago. Teaching + answering calls + answering inquiries + Accepting fee payment + attending to under aged students with their antics.


That leaves.... Abang, who happens to be my dearest brother. yes yes yes, he ain't heavy, he's my brother. That's what I call responsibility. He's been our security man and janitor, but most of the time, he's the clown in the classroom. However, now, I'm going to give him a heavier task. I'm going to put him in the classroom.


I think I'll survive!!!!


My aim now......to get back to 200 + students, in enrolment!


No comments: