Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Is birthday a big deal?





We have a section at the wall where we will put up names of students and centre staff if they're celebrating their birthday that month.

My dearest brother LOVES to do that sort of thing. He'd spend days to come up with concept and artwork. The month of September was a sunflower month. He wrote all the names of the students on the leaves and the big sunflower has a name of one of our assistant. Isnt' that so sweet.

Till today, the October names aren't up yet!!!




I'm upset because..... well.... tomorrow is my birthday. It's not a big deal but how can he not put all the names for October yet???? I forgave him for not telling everyone about my birthday last year...because he forgot all about it. It ended up no one knew about it till 2 days after.

This year, I think he's trying to avoid it again.

Gone were the days when birthdays would be a much waited event. Now it's all for the children at the centre.

No comments: