Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Koreans are coming our way!


Today, we have another inquiry from a Korean lady. A walk in. If she signs up after our preview on Tuesday next week, I'll have 4 now, in a matter of 2 weeks. In my "almost" 8 yrs of teaching, I never have a Korean student. Now, they've arrived!!!!!


We have more tables in the learning area now. Both math and English students are in the same room and not facing each other. I like this new concept.


I'm cracking my head and will be burning a hole in my pocket soon with my pre schoolers area. I've always wanted to have one, and this time, by hook or by crook, I'll have one.


To date, our student enrolment numbers are 183. It's just so difficult to reach 200.


I remember many years ago when our student count was at between 25 - 30. At that time, to reach 30 was just so difficult. Now, I'm feeling the same pain...or should I say trauma????


No comments: