Friday, October 13, 2006

"Ok! Boss!!!"


For the last few days, my mind was occupied with things around the centre. How to make the place look more organized and also the pre school area. I just want to get the best way to deliver the great method to the little ones. I guess this is how parents feel when they have growing up children. They only want the best for them. My responsibility is bigger...I want the best for over 170 something students.


Yesterday the "taller twin" came in smiling. Phew! Her fingers were still a bit swollen, but she's happy enough to come to the centre. I spoke to her mom twice and I tld her how worried I was over the few days. I'm glad she's better.


Today, Little boy Hisdustani was telling me to do something. I was talking to another student. Seeing that I was busy, he waited beside me and as soon as I was free, he told me to do this and that for him. A few things I thought was a bit much, but I didn't want to let him down. So I said "Ok! Boss!!! " He laughed hearing that. In the end he said...."No Teacher...you're the Boss! not me!
Being on a tight budget, I have to carefully plan for the new classroom. Last night, I thought about using whatever materials I can get from the house. I remembered I have two pieces of Persian Carpet not used... I'm going to update the blog with pictures from the new classroom so that we can see the changes. Those pictures on the partition was drawings given to me by the students from 5 years ago. "Born again" 15 year old even noticed I still have his painting from 5 years ago. He was pleased that I still keep it.

No comments: