Sunday, December 03, 2006

The drama continues.....

Inesh came on Friday grinning and obliging. One simple reason! Kayla was in the class. I'm not trying to match make them, but it's inspiring to see 2 four year olds showing happiness when being with each other. Even for a short 20 minutes. I just hope that the drama continues..... and they will both benefit from wanting to come to the centre and learn.

I had 2 meetings with two mommies. First was a Korean Lady. We took 1 hour to discuss about her children's progress. She needed some tips, and I explained to her all the basic rules to make the method work. I realized from the meeting that I need to slow down when talking. It happens at times when your brain feels so hyper, and there are so much things you wish to deliver.

I don't know why but when talking about teaching, and the students, my brain gets that way.

No comments: