Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tough doing business.


As much as I love teaching the children, I do like running it as a business too. But little did I realize that in business, there's always competition. Throughout the years, there were challenges from different aspects. Last week, I was told by a good friend that someone out there is bad mouthing about me and my centre. It crushed me. Of course it did because there I was in the middle of all the paper work, my chest pain, short of staff for that day, meetings with parents and mood swings (from students) to deal with. I quickly sent a message to my staff. Just needed to share it. We both decided that it's one of those hiccups we have to just deal with. However, I wanted clarification and investigation from the office.

Called my manager and his team leader and till now......I've heard nothing from them.

I will let it be.....and will continue working at my own pace. I can't think that I am doing this forever. There will be time when I have to retire. And when I retire, I'll leave with happy thoughts and memories.

No comments: