Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Changes aren't bad at all!!!

After our renovation, we have cut down and down sized a few areas. The waiting area is smaller. 2 mothers complained. One felt it was too small and the other said it's stuffy. Our idea was not to encourage parents to wait. I guess, that's the best way. However, we're proud to present to the students a much bigger and more comfortable study area.

I'm starting to delegate my responsibilities to my main assistants. I am looking into developing the kindy area for the next few months. 11 of my kindy students are progressing as expected. Even "ketul" now knows numbers. Even though Joshua is still a cry baby, he's progressed to the level where he's doing addition 1. Darshen is counting 1 to 120 without much help nowadays. Natasha can sit down and complete her worksheets and number board without hesitation. Muhammad is recognizing the dot patterns. He's able to quickly say out how many dots in a box without counting. He recognizes the patterns. Emma is showing the best progress so far. She can recognize numbers, she can focus and she can spot the dots. I can't wait for her to start her writing.

1 comment:

Girlie said...

Myende, just wanted to stop by and say hello.

so, Hello.

So very glad to hear that your center is doing great.