Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!

Today we had two cases of "accident". Both happened within the same 15 minutes.

1st accident. Darshen came in happily, and was sent to the back area for his Maths. Not long after that, I saw two of my staff busy trying to look for phone numbers and making calls. I asked them what it was all about, Manju said Darshen had accidently made his BIG BUSINESS in his pants and was standing at the door and refusing to go to the washroom.

2nd accident. Daniel called me and told me to help him with his pants. He wanted to make SMALL BUSINESS. While walking to the washroom, (bear in mind...at the same time....Darshen was still standing at the door!) he got distracted and went to see what was at the other washroom. Finally when we reached the boys' washroom, I had to find the button of his pants under his big belly. While doing that.....I saw his pants getting wet.

All I could do after that was laugh. I had to tell the same staff who've just got off the phone with Darshen's mom to call Daniel's mom to get her to bring extra pants.

No comments: